Bonilla Foundation Repair offers free foundation estimates to homeowners in the Greater Houston Area when they suspect any type of foundation problems. We take the time to inspect your home and provide an accurate solution that will get rid of any foundation problems your house might have and that will fit your budget. Our staff members will work with you to make sure your needs and goals are being met with the highest level of professionalism possible. We combine the latest technology with the good "old" service you know and trust.
To make sure you get the most out of your foundation repair inspection, make sure:
- You are at your home at the time of the inspection. This will help you as a customer in case you have any questions you want to ask the technician.
- Make sure the technician can have access to the home, as he will have to go inside to provide you with the accurate elevations of the home.
- After the foundation inspection is complete, make sure to ask the technician what your options are.
Be sure to ask one of our staff members either before or after the inspection of your home about our lifetime transferable warranty!
While being in business for over 25 years, we have made it our mission to offer you professional work at a fair price. We offer many services, among them we are experts at working with:
- Foundation repairs
- Piers and beams
- Blocks and bases
- House leveling
- And much more!
Pressed pilings are used all over the Houston Metropolitan area. Pressed pilings are fully approved by FHA, VA and all city codes.
When you decide to use Bonilla Foundation Repair for your foundation needs, you also get the security of:
- A great lifetime transferable warranty
- Workers' comp
- Liability insurance
- City permits for all jobs
- Bonded and insured
At Bonilla Foundation Repair, we offer our clients the most reliable lifetime transferable warranty out there. That means that you as a customer can rest assured not only that your work was done with the highest level of professionalism but also that it is backed up by a great, reliable warranty. The warranty is fully transferable. In the event that you sell your house, our warranty is fully transferable to the next owner.